MiningHamster provides a simple and powerful REST API to allow you to get the latest signal from our web interface. All requests use the application/json content type. The base url is
All requests are GET requests and all responses come in a default response object.
In the spirit of keeping things simple, we offer an easy to manage your API Key authentication method. Note, you MUST have an API-Key to get the latest signal.
$apikey='API_KEY'; $uri='https://www.mininghamster.com/api/v2/$apikey; $sign=hash_hmac('sha512',$uri,$apikey); $ch = curl_init($uri); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('apisign:'.$sign)); $execResult = curl_exec($ch); $obj = json_decode($execResult);
Developers can test a random output signal which change every 30 minutes.
Preview json request
0: market: "BTC-INS" lastprice: "0.0000238" signalmode: "buy" exchange: "binance" basevolume: 308.9336 time: "2019-08-31 18:18:07" signalID: "bin_707152820" signals_qty: 43 profit_avg: 7.84 profit_median: 5.13 profit_mode: 5 profit_mode_qty: 5
market the market where the signal appeared
lastprice signalprice to buy
signalmode the mode for signalcalculation: Different modes
exchange the exchange where the signal appeared. You can select your exchange output in your settings.
basevolume the basevolume of the market in BTC
time current time of the signal (CET)
signalID the unique signalID for this signal
signals_qty Amount of signals already sent for this marketpair and exchange.
profit_avg The average profit achieved so far by this marketpair and exchange
profit_median The medium profit for this marketpair and exchange.
The median is the value separating the higher half from the lower half of the signal profits. It may be thought of as the "middle" value.
profit_mode The mode profit for this marketpair and exchange.
The mode is the profit that occurs most often. If no profit in the list is repeated, then there is no mode for this marketpair.
profit_mode_qty The quantity of the mode profit for this marketpair and exchange
API optionsOptionally, you can make the following settings in your profile.
- Output mode Choose your mode. Only buy or additional sell? It's up to you
- Exchange output Choose your Exchange for the output. If you only use Bittrex, you can select it. (all, Bittrex,Poloniex, Binance or Kucoin)
- Exchange Market Choose your market for the output. You can select all the markets you want to trade (BTC,ETH,USDT,BNB,NEO)
- Market volume You can choose the market volume in BTC of your output. You only get the markets with volume eg. greater than 400 BTC.
- Blacklist You can create your own blacklist for markets you do not want to export.