MiningHamster provides a simple and powerful REST API to allow you to get the latest signal from our web interface. All requests use the application/json content type. The base url is
All requests are GET requests and all responses come in a default response object.
In the spirit of keeping things simple, we offer an easy to manage your API Key authentication method. Note, you MUST have an API-Key to get the latest signal.
$apikey='API_KEY'; $uri='https://www.mininghamster.com/api/v2/$apikey; $sign=hash_hmac('sha512',$uri,$apikey); $ch = curl_init($uri); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('apisign:'.$sign)); $execResult = curl_exec($ch); $obj = json_decode($execResult);
Developers can test a random output signal which change every 30 minutes.
Preview json request
0: market: "ETH-NAV" lastprice: "0.001563" signalmode: "buy" exchange: "binance" basevolume: 190.13478539 time: "2018-11-23 18:18:07" signalID: "bin_142182434"
market the market where the signal appeared
lastprice signalprice to buy
signalmode the mode for signalcalculation: Different modes
exchange the exchange where the signal appeared. You can select your exchange output in your settings.
basevolume the basevolume of the market in BTC
time current time of the signal (CET)
signalID the unique signalID for this signal
API optionsOptionally, you can make the following settings in your profile.
- Output mode Choose your mode. Only buy or additional sell? It's up to you
- Exchange output Choose your Exchange for the output. If you only use Bittrex, you can select it. (all, Bittrex,Poloniex, Binance or Kucoin)
- Exchange Market Choose your market for the output. You can select all the markets you want to trade (BTC,ETH,USDT,BNB,NEO)
- Market volume You can choose the market volume in BTC of your output. You only get the markets with volume eg. greater than 400 BTC.
- Blacklist You can create your own blacklist for markets you do not want to export.